Digital Communications Internship
Our client, Sports Fans Coalition, is the nation's leading fan-advocacy organization. They have a large, and active digital, grassroots community that they need help supporting. If you love sports, have a passion for politics, and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the internship for you!
- Write, edit, and proofread social, email and website content.
- Blog, Facebook/Twitter Posts, podcasting/webisodes, etc.
- Manage and foster digital communities
- In partnership with Director, Strategic Communications develop and implement strategies for advocacy campaigns
- Support broader team on other communication goals
- Background and interest in digital grassroots advocacy
- Excellent writing skills for content aimed at broad audiences
- Knowledge of professional and collegiate sports, with some knowledge of policy issues impacting sports.
- Positive, go-getter attitude, creative and entrepreneurial, strong work ethic with an ability to work independently
- Strong time management skills
- Pursuing a degree in either journalism, communications, English, policy, or related field. An emphasis on sports is a plus
- Knowledge of social media practices for business
- Familiarity with Google suite
- Proficient Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- We can offer a stipend of $1,000 - $2,000 depending on educational attainment
- Email your résumé as an attachment along with a tweet-length cover letter in the body of the email to Brian Hess with the subject line "Digital Communications Internship"